Monday, January 09, 2006

Good customer service does happen - CNET reviews

This was an article that came across my desk today. Always looking for the positive stuff:

From CNET --

"Pardon me while I faint. I just finished experiencing good customer service. And it was with Apple. It had to do with a difficulty downloading one of its new video versions of the TV series Lost.

My wife recently started watching the series off the TiVo, but I hadn't seen all the episodes. So I figured I'd give it a whirl, and I bought a couple of episodes from iTunes to help me catch up. They aren't the greatest quality at full screen on my laptop, but they're tolerable. And at two bucks a pop for three episodes, they're cheaper than a microbrew--and lasted longer.

However, I had not accounted for the circa-September 1940 electrical wiring in my house. Occasionally when I have the dimmer at the wrong level on my lights, it interferes with the DSL. Needless to say, I had a download of one episode interrupted when I switched on the lights. I had lost an episode of Lost"....read more on Cnet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts