- Gain real-time contact center performance snapshots and insight into emerging trends
- Keep all vital information on one screen rather than having to switch through multiple screens
- Focus on high level results and drill down as needed through multiple levels
- Detect patterns across multiple dashboard components
- Find inefficiencies in agent skill sets and create targeted training programs to improve the overall performance
- Generate trending reports to provide evaluation feedback by day, week, month, quarter, year, etc.
- Identify actionable changes required in your scoring process
- Measure your agents against standard scores with attainment reports
- Focus in on specifc agents or questions to uncover agent weaknesses or discover your next superstars-in-training
- Compare peers, groups or departments to see the collective gaps and performance gains
Here are some excerpts from the discussion:
Customer Interaction Solutions: What business needs deliverable via contact centers are you seeing a growing demand for i.e. (a) knowledge management, (b) operational efficiencies, (c) multichannel management, (d) increasing self-service success rates, (e) customer retention and (f) sales/collections performance that you are seeing more of and why?
Customer Interaction Solutions: Customer interaction channels: such as contact center live agents, self-service, social media and others such as retail have been housed in silos, making difficult to obtain 360-degree insights from via the information they collect on which to perform analytics. Are these channels beginning to break down or are they still locked in? Are firms getting it that they must rip apart these walls? What strategies do you recommend in response?
CSI: It's becoming more and more apparent that the applications we use today and in the future will be required to offer an API for easy access to data. Even beyond that, the app engineers will need to make it WYSIWYG so the data becomes accessible to any business analyst or application who needs it. With strict privacy controls in place, this should be fairly simple to pull off. It's kind of like when Facebook asks you to give permission to an app – you’re essentially a user who is allowing an app to have access to your data (and your friends’ data - yikes!). I can envision a social network of business applications...apps that are pre-authorized to access each other's data.
Customer Interaction Solutions: Firms appear to be more so in an "I-want-it-yesterday" mode when it comes to information, intelligence and insight. Are you seeing this and what are the drivers?
CSI: This is most definitely the case. We're now fashioning our performance reporting data as real-time, multi-level widgets which can be inserted into any users’ custom dashboard environment. The main drivers for this would be a need for speed in all areas of business analytics. The faster you get your data, the faster you can analyze it and make decisions based on it. We’ve equipped Virtual Observer version 4 to offer a wide range of dashboard analytics to meet this demand.